Thursday, October 18, 2018

Fall Trends

Hypatia Fitzsimons

     ‘Tis the seasons of sweaters, leggings, and UGG® boots.  Fall is the time of year everyone waits for because it’s the perfect season. The outdoors are beautiful with the trees changing colors and being able to crunch the fallen leaves while scampering around in a pair of warm, fuzzy boots.
     These days, it doesn’t seem like it’s fall unless everything is pumpkin spice flavored. Without pumpkin spice, there is no fall and without fall, there is no pumpkin spice. During fall, I don’t think there is any way to avoid the basic flavoring. Anywhere and everywhere, there is a display for something related to it, but I think it is getting a little out of hand. Who needs pumpkin spice Oreos?
     Along with pumpkin spice food and drinks, there are also pumpkin spice candles, lotions, and perfumes; there are thousands of scents other than the beloved pumpkin spice. Everywhere you go, there will be the smell of fall. The best thing is when people drench themselves in any type of fall scent. I fully believe during this time of year, Bath and Body Works have the biggest profit, because the smells are very lovely and make me happy.
      Starting September thirty-first, you can find me in Bath and Body Works where I'll be getting my hands on everything fall scented. Having the smell of pumpkins, cinnamon, vanilla, etc. just enhances the season immensely and makes me feel better about life. Also, it’s nice to have pumpkin spice latte in the mornings because they are delicious and give me motivation to get up since the cold makes me want to stay in my warm bed all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments school appropriate. All comments are subject to screening; any abusive language will not be tolerated.